Sunday, January 27, 2019

The Earthlings Still Going Strong and Bucking the Odds.



via GIPHY

Hello Everyone! It's been quite a week since I launched my novels.

The Earthlings after the 48 hour free period that happened last week is still going strong and bucking the odds. Without a single review it is holding strong in the ranks.

The Fable of Eve is also doing above average right now. I just launched it and I am doing the freebie period for 5 whole days this time. So far The Fable of Eve is also doing better than average. But I won't know everything until the free days have ended this coming Tuesday.

Next week both books will have a price increase but I will also be launching Return to Limerick so look out for it because I like starting all my books out as a freebie.

Thank you to everyone who has downloaded and are reading the novels!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Limerick Alley...my new podcast devoted to the Limericks you all have liked enough for me to jump in.

 My latest endeavor that I'm having a blast at and it's going swimmingly well is the creation of the podcast Limerick Alley. For lon...