Monday, January 13, 2020

Finished another feature screenplay..



Well everyone I just finished another feature screenplay and sent it off to a competition. I have three screenplays in four competitions now and keeping my fingers crossed. It will be a while before I find out results but I will start writing my next screenplay soon. My happiness is directly connected to writing so I can't stay away for long but breaks are necessary.

As to novels after realizing the very real connection between marketing money and results I decided to take my writing in another direction for now. I hate letting my books languish but my financial reality can't accommodate the marketing requirement. When and if that changes I will go back to it.  But I have to say I am loving writing screenplays and the opportunity to get a story onto a big screen is pretty motivating as well as dreamy. Grab the popcorn!

Love the pic and the credit for it is :  Johnny Lindner   Comfreak on pixabay.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Limerick Alley...my new podcast devoted to the Limericks you all have liked enough for me to jump in.

 My latest endeavor that I'm having a blast at and it's going swimmingly well is the creation of the podcast Limerick Alley. For lon...