Sunday, February 9, 2020

It was a great birthday week but now I have to recover from it.

So I've started my next script and I also got news on one of the competitions I have scripts in right now. They didn't pick me and told me that I was in the wrong category basically. Okay so how did I know family flicks don't allow a bar scene and a corruption reference. When I looked at the quarter finalist list I knew what they meant. Okay more My Little Pony if I do another one of those. But that script is in another competition so it's in mix still and who knows. That competition isn't family it's animation but well, I submitted it under family. That was before I heard from the first one.

I have a horror up for results this week and Thursday. We shall see. But whatever happens writing never ends. As I said I started a new one.

I did have a great week partying it up for my birthday but I went too far and today, ugh, my stomach is feeling that week long fiesta. Today, I am actually looking forward to Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Limerick Alley...my new podcast devoted to the Limericks you all have liked enough for me to jump in.

 My latest endeavor that I'm having a blast at and it's going swimmingly well is the creation of the podcast Limerick Alley. For lon...