Monday, April 20, 2020

I'm still here....

I don't give this blog enough attention, sorry. But my writing craft is the focus and writing a blog entry isn't a high priority. Some say it should be, some say this, some say that and where I'm at is, it's about time management.

Sure I would love to come here daily, or at least regularly with this, that and the other but it just isn't in the cards of my time to get things done. I loved writing scripts so much I have quite a few already and even working right now on my third feature script. But I don't know if they will ever come alive, breathe beyond my disk drive, it's all a wait and see. I have only just begun.

I just started pitching executives and others in the movie industry. My first experience was recently and all I can say it was weird from beginning to end.  I thought it went great, the guy was laughing and seemed to be enjoying it all but he passed. I'm jumping back into that fire shortly with a new executive for my TV Comedy series script.

I also have a plan for Return to Limerick for next month. Hopefully it sends it on a track to get made into a movie.

Otherwise I'm still here. Thanks for visiting this little slice of me on the internet. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Limerick Alley...my new podcast devoted to the Limericks you all have liked enough for me to jump in.

 My latest endeavor that I'm having a blast at and it's going swimmingly well is the creation of the podcast Limerick Alley. For lon...