Monday, November 5, 2018

Artist Liberty...a poem

What kind of time is this.
Where you have to watch,
Who you kiss,
Others are looking,
See what's cooking,
What side are you on,
Is the political song,
Where each side feels,
Right,
Other side is
wrong,
Gotta sing the right
Song,
To get along
With those who
Hold the crown
Checking your
Social media
Town,
Oh me
Oh my
Art is my life,
Without it there is,
Strife,
Can't hold myself in,
Don't care what you call,
A Sin,
If you like it,
Let me in,
Looking beyond
Any political spin,
America
Land of the free,
Land of Liberty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Limerick Alley...my new podcast devoted to the Limericks you all have liked enough for me to jump in.

 My latest endeavor that I'm having a blast at and it's going swimmingly well is the creation of the podcast Limerick Alley. For lon...