Friday, May 17, 2019

The Struggle is Real



It's Friday and it's been a while since I sat down and started writing my next novel. Not because I don't want to, not because I don't have the inspiration, but because moving across the country and driving over 2000 miles leaves you too tired to write and I'm still in recovery.

I have a great idea for my next and science fiction is the definite path since the idea involving genetics is in that genre. I hope to get started soon on it and maybe just doing this post will get me there. I hope so since writing is my life and I remain forever Indie.

Thanks to all those who have been reading my novels and if you could leave a review of the story you read you would help me in the struggle that is very real for every writer.  Writers from big publishing houses have the advantage of big time presses ready and willing to review whatever book they are given. Indie authors rely on the public's graciousness in providing a review. So don't forget to leave a review for Indie authors including me. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Limerick Alley...my new podcast devoted to the Limericks you all have liked enough for me to jump in.

 My latest endeavor that I'm having a blast at and it's going swimmingly well is the creation of the podcast Limerick Alley. For lon...