Friday, July 5, 2019

Every Writer Loves to See This


Traveling back across the country has put a hold on me continuing to write my next novel so I have put the time I have into promoting the novels I have published before leaving to drive another 700 + miles before I am back in Nevada.

But I realized during this time not only a significant increase in Kindle Unlimited readers but also that they are reading it with lightening speed and not putting it down! That's every writer's wish, hope and dream for any novel, to grip the reader so they don't want to stop reading. So seeing that reality with Iolon Star has been really great and making this long drive across the country an extra boost of happy.

Once again thanks readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Limerick Alley...my new podcast devoted to the Limericks you all have liked enough for me to jump in.

 My latest endeavor that I'm having a blast at and it's going swimmingly well is the creation of the podcast Limerick Alley. For lon...