Thursday, August 1, 2019

I've decided to jump ship for a while but it's not what you think.


Phew! It's Thursday and I have been on a long writing binge and just coming up for air now. I have jumped the ship of writing novels for a bit and wrote a few scripts. A contest that was free to enter, which is a real rarity, inspired me to write the first one. The I wrote another one and I have to say I really like it.  So I am going to turn the science fiction novel I am writing into a script instead. I might change my mind, who knows? Not even I do because in this life there is no set script, set story, I am making it all up as I go along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Limerick Alley...my new podcast devoted to the Limericks you all have liked enough for me to jump in.

 My latest endeavor that I'm having a blast at and it's going swimmingly well is the creation of the podcast Limerick Alley. For lon...